• Komentāru skaits: 0

Draugi

Datumi

• Reģistrējies:
    15.04.2013 12:18
  • Pēdējo reizi manīts:
    29.02.2016 19:36

Dienasgrāmatas ieraksti

If you ever go home with somebody and they don’t have books in their house, don’t sleep with them. I think that’s very important.

Kopš esmu pateikusi svinīgo - Jā, aizvien biežāk saņemu jautājumus par to vai manā dzīvē kaut kas ir mainījies. Protams, ka nē - tas pats vīrietis, tie paši nesteidzīgie rīti pie brokastu galda, sajūsma par atkalredzēšanos pēc garas darba dienas un vakari, ko pavadu ieritinājusies azotē, skatoties melnbalto kino. Nekas nemai...

„I live for the nights I can`t remember with the friends I`ll never forget.”

"We all get at least one wish a year over the candles on our birthday. Some of us throw in more--on eyelashes, fountains, lucky stars, and every now and then, one of those wishes come true. So what then? Is it as good as we'd hoped? Do we bask in the warm glow of our happiness? Or, do we just notice we've got a long list of other wishes waiting ...

„Your 20’s are your ‘selfish’ years. Old enough to make the right decisions and young enough to make the wrong ones. Be selfish with your time - travel, explore, fall in and out of love, be ridiculous and silly, stupid and wild. Be 20something.”

„They say death is hardest on the living. It’s tough to actually say goodbye. Sometimes it’s impossible. You never really stop feeling the loss. It’s what makes things so bittersweet. We leave little bits of ourselves behind, little reminders, a lifetime of memories, photos, trinkets, things to remember us by…even ...

vairāk  >

Aptauja

Vai forumā publiski vajadzētu rādīt arī negatīvos vērtējumus (īkšķis uz leju) komentāriem?
  • Jā, jāredz arī negatīvie vērtējumi
  • Nē, lai paliek redzams tikai pozitīvais vērtējums
  • Nezinu, nav viedokļa
  • Cits
vairāk  >

Lietotāji online (1)