Kārtot pēc: jaunākā, vecākā

Šāda draudzene

Reitings 210
Reģ: 07.07.2016
Pavadot laiku sava vīrieša draugu un paziņu lokā, ar tiem cilvēkiem iedraudzējos. Bet par draudzeni man ir kļuvusi arī meitene, kura, izrādās, ir savulaik pārgulējusi ar manu otro pusi. Mums ir kopīgas intereses, sarunu temati, gaume, liekas arī diezgan jauka, lai gan es gan nespēju izjust mīļumu kā pret draugu - vienkārši patīk, ka ir ar ko papļāpāt un dalīties iespaidos. Mūsu tikšanās reizēs klāt ir arī mans vīrietis.
Lai vai kā, mani pašu šī situācija sašauba... draudzēties ar meiteni, kuru kādreiz ir iekārojis mans vīrietis. Varbūt labāk ir no viņas pamazām jāatsvešinās, jo varbūt tas ir plāns kā nocelt man draugu (viņa ir brīva)?
28.06.2018 18:52 |

Reitings 23705
Reģ: 26.08.2015
a kapec virietis astoep lidzi kur divas damas ietuse? Tas ta obligati veci visur lidzi vazat ka klepja suniti?
28.06.2018 19:31 |

Reitings 17280
Reģ: 29.01.2012
Tas, ka viņa kaut kad ir ar tavu zelta gabaliņu gulējusi, nenozīmē, ka viņa viņu grib joprojām. Bet nu - visādi var būt. Es teiktu, skaties, cik pārliecināta par sevi tu esi un cik greizsirdīga pēc dabas - ja vari draudzēties un nemocīties, draudzējies! Ja tas sekss tev visu laiku uzpeld atmiņā, nu tad nevajag.
28.06.2018 20:12 |

Reitings 470
Reģ: 26.10.2017
Tas, ka viņa kaut kad ir ar tavu zelta gabaliņu gulējusi, nenozīmē, ka viņa viņu grib joprojām.
Un tas, ka čalis vienreiz meiču ir uzvilcis, nenozīmē, ka viņš to grib vēljoprojām :-)
>>
Jāvērtē situācija, kādas viņiem ir savstarpējās attiecības. Citādā jomā neredzu problēmu Jūsu savstarpējai draudzībai.
28.06.2018 22:50 |

Reitings 544
Reģ: 22.04.2016
Un tas, ka čalis vienreiz meiču ir uzvilcis, nenozīmē, ka viņš to grib vēljoprojām

Un pat, ja grib/negrib joprojām, tas nebūt nenozīmē, ka viņš negrib uzvilkt arī pārējās tavas draudzenes. :-D
28.06.2018 23:08 |

Reitings 8847
Reģ: 12.04.2017
Tāpat var izmantot izdevību, ja tāda rastos - zināma gaļa.
Ja tādas domas rodas, tad netusē ar viņu. Vēl jo vairāk, nestiep līdzi savu vīrieti, lai viņai nerēgojas acīs.
28.06.2018 23:10 |

Reitings 224
Reģ: 04.05.2018
Man vispār liekas dīvaini, ka ar draudzeni, ar kuru, kā raksti, ir kopīgi sarunu temati un intereses, tiecies klātesot arī draugam. Sanāk, ka visur ejat trijatā un kopīgās sarunu tēmas arī apspriežat viņa klātbūtbē? Un bez viņa nekādi nevar? Es ieteiktu sākumā pārgriezt nabassaiti ar savu draugu un tad skatīties pēc situācijas. Citādi tagad, kamēr visur ejat kopā un viņi abi visu laiku ir blakus viens otram, iespējams, pati savā galvā esi izfantazējusi to kā nemaz nav.
28.06.2018 23:16 |

Reitings 470
Reģ: 26.10.2017
Man personīgi nekas jocīgs neliekas, ka visiem 3 ir kontakts, bet tas gan jau tāpēc, ka esmu no laukiem ar ierobežotu draugu un iespējamo partneru populāciju. Ja te cilvēks nerunātu ar visiem, kuriem jaunībā salaidis, tad nebūtu ar ko runāt. Varbūt pilsētai raksturīgāk pārtraukt visu kontaktu pēc šķiršanās.
28.06.2018 23:26 |

Reitings 224
Reģ: 04.05.2018
Man jau arī nav nekas pret to, ka cilvēkiem, arī pēc šķiršanās, saglabājas labas attiecības. Tāpat nav nekas pret to, ka visi trīs uztur kontaktus savā starpā. Par to jau neiet runa. Man jocīgi liekas tas, ka autore pati raizējas par to, ka bijušie, iespējams, var viens otru atkal iekārot, bet tai pat laikā ar otru meiteni tiekas tikai sava drauga pavadībā. Bet nu tā esmu tikai es, kura tā domā, jo man vispār nešķiet, ka uz tikšanos ar draudzenēm būtu jāiet kopā ar saviem puišiem. Kopēji draugu tusiņi ir cita lieta.
28.06.2018 23:35 |

Reitings 648
Reģ: 18.01.2010
Jeez. Ridzeniece kaa jau vienmer raksta taa ka neko nevar saprast :-D
Pa teemu. Nee, kapec tev jadraudzejas ar vinu? Lauki? Pasaule maza? Draugu draugi...?
Labak nevajag.
29.06.2018 00:33 |

Reitings 48
Reģ: 02.04.2018
Šitas nedaudz man atgādināja vienu vakar izlasīto tekstu no youtubes par sieviešu patieso dabu. Atļaušos padalīties... :-D
Point 1) Women are exactly like little children. We are constantly poking, prodding and testing a man, in order to find out what his boundaries are. If he has no boundaries, we will destroy him, especially if he loves us (more on this in Point 8, below). A man has to have boundaries, and he has to outline them precisely, and he has to force us to adhere to them with the power of his conviction and the power of his action. If he doesn’t do that, we will beat him over the head with his weaknesses (his lack of boundaries) until he breaks.
Point 2) Women put up a false front about virtually everything. Our faces are fake (makeup), our hair is fake (dyed), our boobs are fake (some of us), everything about us is fake. Most especially when it comes to what is inside of us. We lie constantly, because we are far worse, characterwise, than even our closest friends or lovers will ever know, and we desperately fight to keep all of that hidden. We are looking for our true daddies, basically – the idealized daddies that we never had – somebody who can see through all of our false fronts and call us out on our bullshit and put us in our place. The problem is, those type of men are very few and far between.
Point 3) If a woman ever tells you, “If we don’t have trust, we don’t have anything,” she is either cheating on you already, or she is planning to cheat on you. There are no exceptions to this rule. We use that as cover, to try and make the man feel guilty for questioning our fidelity. What we are really saying here, is, “I will fuck whomever I want and you’d better keep your nose out of it or I’ll cut you off from my pussy and I’ll ruin your freaking life if you keep pressing the issue.” If we really cared about you, and if we really weren’t cheating on you or planning to cheat on you, we would tell you something like, “I am not cheating on you, I love you, and I would never do that. I don’t care if we have to stay up all night, for the next week, and go over every single shred of doubt that’s currently troubling you about this. I have nothing to hide, I would never cheat on you, and I don’t want you thinking these things about me. Please tell me exactly why you think I am cheating, point by point, and I will do anything and everything that I have to do to prove to you that I’m not cheating, in order to ease your worried mind.”
Point 4) Women are much hornier than men. Vastly, exponentially, hornier than men. A woman will do just about anything, sexually speaking, so long as she is fairly certain she won’t get caught. For example, we will occasionally go out of town in order to rendezvous with a man we’ve been longing to fuck, and/or to have multiple sex partners in the same evening, and/or at the same time. This is something that hot women do, most especially. In our minds, it is a natural desire, and a natural thing, and so long as nobody else finds out, it’s “game on”. Women are receptacles for cock, that’s how we have been biologically designed. Nothing feels better to us than being completely filled up with multiple penises, than being the center of sexual attention, than being the object of unbridled group lust. Since it’s something we can’t risk doing on our home turf (don’t shit where you eat), we have to think outside the box, in order to get our boxes completely satisfied. And you might find this shocking, but many women – many, many women – have sex with dogs on a routine basis. This is just one example of how insatiable we truly are. I can see why you might not believe it, to which I say, look really hard at all of the women you know who have dogs. Look at women who have dogs whenever you see them out on the street, in the act of walking those dogs. Or at the park. You will notice that most of them have male dogs – the vast majority, in fact. This isn’t a coincidence. And look at all the female teachers who are exposed in the media for having sex with underage students. We have no self-control when it comes to sex – or anything else, for that matter. To our way of thinking, losing control is what makes sex great. Doing anything that is taboo is what makes sex great.
Point 5) Women do not have female friends. We have female competition. We lie to our so-called female friends and pretend we are loyal and faithful to them, just like we do with the men in our lives. Secretly, we are jealous of each other, and we want all of the desirable things that other women have – most especially when it comes to our female friends’ things. And we consider men to be things. If one of our friends has a hot man, we want him to want us. We will do everything we can to seduce him. Not because we really want him – we don’t really want anybody. We do it because we are rarely happy, and we don’t want our girlfriends to be happy, either, and we want to boost our own egos more than anything else. And after we get him to fuck us, when our girlfriends find out that he has had sex with us, that’s when we finally get what we wanted in the first place. If we break up the previously happy couple, that’s fine, too. It’s all about our pussy, not hers. It’s about winning.
Point 6) Women want what they can’t have. If a guy doesn’t want us, it doesn’t matter who he is – if we have expressed an interest in him, and he blows us off, or laughs at us, or sees us for the piece of crap that we really are, it will make us feel miserable inside, and we will pursue him to the ends of the earth.
Point 7) Women always lie about the number of sexual partners they have had. They also lie about not wanting men with large penises. If we told the actual truth about the number of different men and women we’ve slept with, and if we told the actual truth about our fervent desire for big dicks, our pool of potential suitors would shrink drastically, to the point where it would completely dry up. So we lie. Most often, we will claim that we’ve had between three and eight sexual partners in our lifetime. And, to our way of thinking, it isn’t a lie, because if we had five sexual partners last Saturday evening, and our man asks us how many sexual partners we have had, and we answer, “Five”, well, technically we aren’t lying.
Point 8) All women hate themselves. And because we hate ourselves, we hate any man who doesn’t see through our bullshit. The more a man loves us, the more we hate him. The more he overlooks our sins, and the more he fails to see how corrupt we are, and the more he gives us the benefit of every single doubt – the more we despise him. We will escalate our bad behavior until we finally break him and he wakes up and realizes how worthless we are and what a fool he has been for believing in us.
Point 9) Women don’t want a man who wants us. We want a man whom we can’t have. We want a man who honestly doesn’t give a fuck about us, who doesn’t care if we come or go. That’s the kind of man we will pursue. Call them bad boys or call them whatever you want, that’s the kind of man we want – period. The kind of guy who will make us orgasm, crudely, and give us a huge sexual thrill in the bedroom, and then discard us like used toilet paper, and fuck our female friends afterwards, just because he can. (Just like we would do with his male friends.)
Point 10) All women are masochists. And all hot women are narcissistic masochists. We hate it when things are going well, especially if they continue to go well for long periods of time. We know down deep that we are fucked-up and not worthy of anything that is truly good. So when things are going well in a relationship, we eventually sabotage it. We just can’t help ourselves in this regard. We could have the greatest, most handsome, most well-hung husband in the world – a one-of-a-kind man who makes all of our girlfriends jealous; we could have the greatest children in the world, who are beautiful, well-behaved and ambitious; we could have the most enviable career imaginable; we could have all of the money and prestige and the truly good things in life, and we could repeatedly tell ourselves over and over, and believe, on the surface, that we would never cheat on our husbands. But down deep we know that it’s a lie. Because one day, we could walk into a grocery store, and some bad boy could whisper just the right combination of words in our ear, and the next thing you know, we’re at the Motel 6 getting it in the ass. That’s just how we are, and any woman – especially a hot woman – who says otherwise, is a liar.
29.06.2018 04:48 |

Reitings 210
Tās satikšanās jau ir tādas kā "tusiņi", kuros piedalās arī vīrieša labākais draugs, dažreiz piepulcējas vēl kādi viņa draugi. Piemēram, Līgo svēkus svinējām kopā, karstā vasaras dienā ejam visi "pachillot" pie upes vai jūras, boulingu spēlēt, dzimšanas dienas svinēt utml. Un tajās reizēs vienkārši komunicēju ar to meiteni. Manam vīrietim, protams, viņa arī ir draudzene, jau gadiem ilgi..ir baigi saradojušies un kontaktu vēlas šādi uzturēt caur tusiņiem.
Baigi žēl, ka cilvēks ar kuru varētu nodibināt sakarīgu draudzību, asociējas ar manas otrās puses pavedināšanu..
It kā ir brīži, kad par to nedomāju un aizmirstās, bet pēkšņi uzpeld tās sajūtas un tas traucē.
29.06.2018 10:43 |

Reitings 68
Reģ: 21.05.2018
Izskatās, ka tās jūsu tikšanās ir pārāk ciešas. Nez, man liekas, ka pavadi laiku vai nu tikai ar to meiteni atsevišķi, vai tikai ar savu puisi, bet tāda kopā burzīšanās nav īpaši vēlama.
01.07.2018 13:01 |

Reitings 1937
Reģ: 18.05.2016
Es laikam esmu tada skeptiskaka sajas “gultu” speles. Parasti jau visi un visas ir svetas no malas, ka svesu neaiztiks, labas draudzenes utt, bet lielako ties realitate pierada pretejo, vienkarsi daudzas mak labi izlikties. Cilveki tomer ir loti miesaskari, ja, ir iznemumi, bet nu tu tai meitenei, pa lielam, neesi nekas, vina tev neko parada nejutas, ja vinai ari uzradisies interese, tu vinu jau nu nesatrauksi. Meitenem patik tomer pasapliecinaties uz ex seksa partneru rekina. Kad uzrodas kadam draudzene, taks daudzam damam gribas sajust, ka vinas ne ar ko nav sliktakas par jauno drusku un vel ir seksigas un gribetas, vismaz flirta un skatienu veida ... pat ja viniem nekas nav un nebus, es naivi necupotos trijata... Ipasi situacijas, kad pati neesmu klat
01.07.2018 15:11 |

Reitings 1912
Reģ: 13.05.2016
Jēga būtu atsvešināties no viņas tad, ja abi ar draugu vairs neietu uz tusiņiem kur ir arī tā meitene, savādāk...viņa tur ir bet tu vnk ignorētu? Nerunātu ar viņu? Un tālāk? Gribēs viņa tavu veci tas viņai netraucēs, viņa vēl sajutīs ka distancējies, tātad baidies un esi par sevi nepārliecināta. "Ienaidniekus" labāk tuvāk turēt :D
01.07.2018 15:49 |

Reitings 17
Reģ: 29.06.2018
Es vispār esmu ļooti greizsirdīga un šādu situāciju savā dzīvē iedomāties nevarētu nekad.. Lai nu tur kā, bet mani tā doma, ka manējam kaut kas ir bijis ar to meiteni, kas ar mani un manu čali atrodas vienā telpā, nekādi nav savienojama. Paldies Dievam, manējais neuzturas bijušo draudzeņu kompānijās... :-D
01.07.2018 19:54 |

Reitings 210
Dziļi sirdī jau es neizjūtu ne mazāko sirsnību pret to meiteni, kas būtu kritērijs, lai skaitītos draudzenes. Šo savienību nezinu kā lai nosauc... ar viņu "draudzējos" piespiedu kārtā, jo vienkārši mans vīrietis ar viņu jau draudzējas kopš bērnības, nu, ne jau kā pāris, bet bariņā, un viņa ir nozīmīga viņa dzīvē vēl joprojām. Ar viņu draudzējos piespiedu kārtā, mēģinot saskatīt viņā plusus, bet tā vienkārši mēģinu "izdabāt" draugam, jo negribu lai viņš ir nelaimīgs, ka draugi ar viņa otro pusi ir kara pozīcijā.
02.07.2018 18:01 |

Kārtot pēc: jaunākā, vecākā

Pievieno savu komentāru

Nepieciešams reģistrēties vai autorizēties, lai pievienotu atbildi!