Kārtot pēc: jaunākā, vecākā

learn how nexus 5 4.3 root works

Reitings 1
Reģ: 16.09.2014
When I posted this article last Jelly Bean OS. You must be a brand new smart phone is too old, if you are using an older version of Android. I'm pretty? If you rooted your device, you can actually install pirated versions of the brand-new Android OS. I installed the Jelly Bean on my Galaxy Y successfully. If you have a root device (as soon as you called administrator), you can organize all of the phone's file system, which means that you can remove any unwanted applications built also referred to as bloatware device.

This makes the phone clean and a bit of storage space. By rooting the device can overclock the processor. Custom ROM Learning Outcomes detonator overclocking performance. One user said the Nexus S got 250% faster when the roots and the overclocked processor. But I did not get enough speed when overclocked my Galaxy Y. I only suggest that other readers do not try to overclock your device without substantial evidence. This will damage the brand new mobile phone.

What is the biggest problem ever faced by all users of smart phones a small battery. The right equipment to provide some relief from this problem. As I mentioned earlier, you can organize all your apps after rooting nexus 5 4.3 root the device. There are many unwanted applications installed on your device, contact the top of the battery. You can manage your applications suck, you can achieve better battery life.
16.09.2014 05:39 |

Kārtot pēc: jaunākā, vecākā

Pievieno savu komentāru

Nepieciešams reģistrēties vai autorizēties, lai pievienotu atbildi!

vairāk  >

Aptauja

Vai forumā publiski vajadzētu rādīt arī negatīvos vērtējumus (īkšķis uz leju) komentāriem?
  • Jā, jāredz arī negatīvie vērtējumi
  • Nē, lai paliek redzams tikai pozitīvais vērtējums
  • Nezinu, nav viedokļa
  • Cits