Kārtot pēc: jaunākā, vecākā

initializing root nexus 5 4.3.3

Reitings 1
Reģ: 07.09.2014
Call me old school, but I prefer to have smartphone that can easily fit in my hand and can be used with one hand. I can not say the same for the Nexus 5. Battery: In the last 48 hours I've been using Moto G, I downloaded twice and still only 50 percent of the battery remaining. I've downloaded the Nexus 5 times päivä.Moto G a phone, I'd rather have the days I know I can not access the charging points.

Specifications: Hardware specifications are pretty good G Moto. While AnyDo runs and Call Recorder application continuously in root nexus 5 4.3.3 the background, and glance pitcher before Qualcomm Snapdragon page, it shows no signs of late. Although a lot of gamer, I ran asphalt 8 on it, and it worked without stuttering or jumping too visible image. Show: While "only" 720p screen, it still offers a good 329ppi.Katselukulmat pixel density and is a reasonable visibility in sunlight.

Additionally, it also has a Corning Gorilla Glass protection 3, which should protect it from scratches and the occasional drop. Motorcycle G is one of the few smartphones nano-coating is impermeable to water inside and outside: The nano-repellent coating. While this does not mean that you should pick up the phone for a swim, it does not mean that you should be able to make calls and stuck in the rain without worrying given the phone to get wet. Value.
07.09.2014 10:21 |

Kārtot pēc: jaunākā, vecākā

Pievieno savu komentāru

Nepieciešams reģistrēties vai autorizēties, lai pievienotu atbildi!

vairāk  >

Aptauja

Vai forumā publiski vajadzētu rādīt arī negatīvos vērtējumus (īkšķis uz leju) komentāriem?
  • Jā, jāredz arī negatīvie vērtējumi
  • Nē, lai paliek redzams tikai pozitīvais vērtējums
  • Nezinu, nav viedokļa
  • Cits