Kārtot pēc: jaunākā, vecākā

steps to root lg g2 4.3

Reitings 1
Reģ: 29.08.2014
One of the main points of LG powerful G2 also taken to the G2 mini. Like all the latest handsets medium and high range of LG, the G2 mini rides a IPS panel, and in the case of G2 LG® mini with a size of 4.7 inches with a dimension slightly less than similar examples in their range as Moto G, which has a HD dimension, this is however still sufficient screen above the average, and similar in dimension to the examples of the current mini.

The display is protected by a Gorilla Glass 2 Corning, which is also rare, since the G2 mini is February this year and yet other motives of terms of 2013 as the Moto G and One mini do say with Gorilla Glass 3.

Being an IPS panel, its performance both indoors and outdoors is more than acceptable, and its viewing angle. Over the weekend I took it to the people tried their performance and brightness outdoors with enough root lg g2 4.3 sun and more than fulfilled its mission.

Also, I could compare it directly with a Galaxy S2, which being an AMOLED panel azuleaba turned white as the terminal a bit and did not see it from the front, not the G2 mini and IPS. It also amazed me its very low brightness to the minimum level, which reaches well for nights where you are with all the lights off and do not want you to dazzle the eyes. As a final note, also means the screen is very dirty.
29.08.2014 06:36 |

Kārtot pēc: jaunākā, vecākā

Pievieno savu komentāru

Nepieciešams reģistrēties vai autorizēties, lai pievienotu atbildi!

vairāk  >

Aptauja

Vai forumā publiski vajadzētu rādīt arī negatīvos vērtējumus (īkšķis uz leju) komentāriem?
  • Jā, jāredz arī negatīvie vērtējumi
  • Nē, lai paliek redzams tikai pozitīvais vērtējums
  • Nezinu, nav viedokļa
  • Cits