Kārtot pēc: jaunākā, vecākā

Kā troljļt vajag

Reitings 3925
Reģ: 23.10.2014
Drusku eseja, bet bija vērts lasīt- atsvaidzinoši. :D Kāpēc latviešu troljļi tā nemāk? Kāpēc latviešu troljļi ir tādi pelēcības, bezpersonības, garlaicīgas vistas, lūzeri un nobodiji?
Hey, I'm new to mumsnet. I'd like some advice from fellow mums which I don't feel comfortable taking to my friends about. I got married in August to my partner who I have been with for years. The wedding was lovely, and I love him as much now as the day I first met him. We have been trying for our first baby over the last few weeks.
But on Wednesday, I was sorting some things out on the computer, and in the deleted items was a zip file called 'Marty boys stag' - my husband is called Martin. Anyway, I was intrigued so I opened it. He didn't talk much about his stag do other than drinking and stupid games they played, and I think they went fishing or something.
There were 4 videos in the file, the first was just them drinking and being prats. But the second was in a hotel room. My husband was tied to the bed and a woman was giving him a blowjob. The filming was shaky but obviously from one of the guys iPhones or something as it was plenty clear. I could see it was him. She went all the way until he ejaculated and was licking it off his stomach. It made me feel sick. Then the next video was in a bar (looked like Amsterdam) and Martin was smoking (he never smokes), and drinking shots. Once they finished their round of shots, one of his mates shouted something, and they started holding him down, whilst another pulled his shorts down. They got a shot of something and poured it into his foreskin, and woman appears and takes him in her mouth. They do it again and again. The last video involves a transvestite and I don't really want to elaborate on that, other than the guys go wild and don't seem to have any inhibitions whatsoever - at least 7 of his apparently 'straight' friends have sex with this 'woman', and so does my husband.
What the hell do I do? I am furious, I feel revolted by it, and I feel betrayed more than anything. I know stag dos can be messy, but I feel this is completely inappropriate, selfish (of my husband and his so callled friends) and degrading. No doubt they are all laughing at their antics, but I am 100% sure their wives or partners don't know what they got up to. Martin doesn't seem to have given me a second thought when he let some random woman suck him off. But if your husband to be is going to get up to something, you'd surely think it would be with a woman!? I cried when I watched the videos, especially the last one. I felt detached from Utd I confront him about it, or deal with it and leave it as something that is in the past?
Thanks ladies. Xx
P.s. sorry for the essay - I needed to get this off my chest.
http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/2767744-Found-videos-of-my-husbands-stag-weekend-and-feel-betrayed
29.10.2016 19:29 |

10 gadi
Reitings 505
Reģ: 26.08.2013
tl;dr
29.10.2016 20:40 |

Reitings 1859
Reģ: 08.09.2016
Man liekas, ka šādi cilvēki atbrīvojas no saviem iztēles augļiem. :-D
29.10.2016 21:08 |

Reitings 3925
Reģ: 23.10.2014
Mele, vai ne. :D Stilistiski tik labi uzrakstiits, pilniigi baud lasiit. :D Kaut muusu trolli taa maaceetu! :D
29.10.2016 21:14 |

Reitings 1859
Man ir problēmas ar to, ka visu ko izlasu vizualizēju.
Lasot šo man galvā nāca pilnīgs porņiks ar visām niansēm , blakus sieva, kas itkā visu redz no malas :-D
29.10.2016 21:17 |

Reitings 1859
The filming was shaky :-D
29.10.2016 21:18 |

Kārtot pēc: jaunākā, vecākā

Pievieno savu komentāru

Nepieciešams reģistrēties vai autorizēties, lai pievienotu atbildi!

vairāk  >

Aptauja

Vai forumā publiski vajadzētu rādīt arī negatīvos vērtējumus (īkšķis uz leju) komentāriem?
  • Jā, jāredz arī negatīvie vērtējumi
  • Nē, lai paliek redzams tikai pozitīvais vērtējums
  • Nezinu, nav viedokļa
  • Cits