Kārtot pēc: jaunākā, vecākā

learn how to jailbreak iphone 5s

Reitings 1
Reģ: 12.07.2014
If Apple decided to change the quality of the manufacturing components of the iPhone, thereby lowering the quality of the device, that should NEVER affect customers who have the iPhone 3GS with the original quality of the first components used in its manufacture and see involved in a replacement. The consequences:

When a client needs to use the service to solve any problems with your device under warranty, it is normal to be making any calls to customer service, explain the details of the problem, wait a few days, give the device to a messenger to you receive the service and return to wait a few days or weeks to finally receive the repaired or replacement device.

All, as consumers, we how to jailbreak iphone 5s accept that this process is necessary and surely we are all exposed to occasionally experience with our equipment or devices. However, when the client is forced to repeat this process again and again, with the same manufacturer, the same device and exactly the same problem because of a bad customer service, things change a lot. This is the problem that I have with Apple and these, consequences. 1 - The problem with me Apple has generated significant expenses and lost time. I have been forced to make numerous calls to 902 AppleCare to request new replacements that they themselves have caused, replacing my iPhone with other that at no time been observed features first.
12.07.2014 11:44 |

Reitings 2209
Reģ: 29.01.2014
Nez šos raksta kāda persona vai bots? Kāda jēga kādam ar to nodarboties? Cik zinu tāds bots spējīgs registrēties un piespamot visu forumu.
Mums te pārāk vienkārš drošības kods(tā caotcha huiņa) un "hideden" tagu nav. Bet nu sīkums, ko gan es saprotu no tā.
12.07.2014 13:00 |

Kārtot pēc: jaunākā, vecākā

Pievieno savu komentāru

Nepieciešams reģistrēties vai autorizēties, lai pievienotu atbildi!

vairāk  >

Aptauja

Vai forumā publiski vajadzētu rādīt arī negatīvos vērtējumus (īkšķis uz leju) komentāriem?
  • Jā, jāredz arī negatīvie vērtējumi
  • Nē, lai paliek redzams tikai pozitīvais vērtējums
  • Nezinu, nav viedokļa
  • Cits