Kārtot pēc: jaunākā, vecākā

Ombre hair

Reitings 2
Reģ: 16.10.2012
Sveiki,
I am currently living in Riga,I am sorry but I don't speak any Latvian!
I am looking for a hairdresser or beauty salon that does ombre hair here in Riga!
I searched the whole internet,asked in several salons in the centre and old town but it's difficult to find!Does anyone here know a place where I could do it?I appreciate every answer and help, no matter what language,I will use google translate!

Liels paldies!!
16.10.2012 22:11 |

Reitings 3350
Reģ: 29.01.2009
Hey,

Try to call salon Stila Perles http://www.stilaperles.lv/
My friend Kristine is working there and I am sure she or any other hairdresser will be able to help you. Maybe don't use word "ombre" to describe what you want, I think it's not very common name and style in Latvia. I would suggest to visit salon with picture :)

p.s. why you don't speak Latvian? Are u Latvian?
16.10.2012 22:27 |

Reitings 2
Reģ: 16.10.2012
Thank you very much,I will try it out!Does your friend speak English?
It would be very helpful if she did and was a bit younger (Don't get me wrong,but it's easier to explain this kind if fashion to people in the same age that are not only focused on the traditional styles).
I am studying here at RSU and moved 2 years ago.My Latvian sucks,really...that's why it's easier to say that I don't speak any at all :) I do speak Russian though but it's not good enough to explain specific things like that or anything that requires higher vocabulary than the usual small talk!
Again,thank you and I really appreciate your help!
17.10.2012 11:27 |

Kārtot pēc: jaunākā, vecākā

Pievieno savu komentāru

Nepieciešams reģistrēties vai autorizēties, lai pievienotu atbildi!

vairāk  >

Aptauja

Vai forumā publiski vajadzētu rādīt arī negatīvos vērtējumus (īkšķis uz leju) komentāriem?
  • Jā, jāredz arī negatīvie vērtējumi
  • Nē, lai paliek redzams tikai pozitīvais vērtējums
  • Nezinu, nav viedokļa
  • Cits